We are seeking to appoint a full time Business Analyst, based at Forico’s Launceston office.
- Employment Arrangement: Full Time
- Location: Kings Meadows, Launceston
To be successful in this role, you will hold a relevant tertiary qualification with a demonstrated ability to understand business needs, research, analyse and recommend business system process improvement/solutions.
Forico’s Business Analyst will be responsible for;
- Partnering with business application owners ensuring understanding of business process outcomes to be achieved
- Assisting with the implementation and ongoing support of business information systems
- Transforming data into action-oriented information to enhance decision making
- Developing and maintaining a company wide application integration strategy
- Assisting with the implementation and leadership of projects across the business in partnership with internal/external stakeholders
To be considered for this position it is essential that you possess the following attributes, qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma in IT (Desirable)
- Experience working with major ERP or business specific solutions to understand core business processes
- Knowledge and experience in the development of BI solutions using a range of SQL-based tools including, but not solely, Microsoft PowerBI
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise data integration platforms including, but not solely, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service
- Ability to communicate in a way that has a strong impact, delivers insight and ensures understanding in relation to both technical and business concepts
- Ability to apply strategic, big picture thinking - identifying, developing and converting opportunities and ideas into positive organisational results
- Current Drivers Licence – Motor Vehicle
If you would like to discuss this position, please call Forico’s IT Specialist, Shevaun Mackenzie on 0407 358 392. To apply for this position please submit your application including; a cover letter, your response to the position’s selection criteria (attributes, experience and qualifications) and a current resume that includes two valid referees via Forico’s online career portal at https://forico.com.au/. Applications close at 9am on Friday 26 July 2019.